Banda Aceh, Indonesia, October 20-21, 2021
Full Paper Submission Deadline: August 30, 2021
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to 2021 International Conference on Computer System, Information Technology, and Electrical Engineering (COSITE 2021). The conference will be held in Virtual Conference on October 20-21, 2021, in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. The COSITE 2021 is hosted and organized by Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Universitas Syiah Kuala (USK) and the IEEE Indonesia Section.
Under the theme “Advancing human-centric technology for smart future” the COSITE 2021 aims to address current state of the technology and the outcome of the ongoing research in the area of computer system, information technology, and electrical engineering towards smart and human-centric technology. It encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the computer system, information technology, and engineering. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome. The COSITE 2021 intends to be a major forum for scientists, engineers and practitioners interested in the study, analysis, design, modeling and implementation of health and well-being innovation, smart city, dan renewable energy, both theoretically and in a broad range of application fields. It invites papers, original & unpublished work from individuals active in the broad theme of the conference.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. TRACK 1: HEALTH AND WELL-BEING INNOVATION
- Awareness Computing;
- Brain-Inspired Cognitive Systems;
- Big Data Computing;
- Medical Equipment and Devices;
- Cyber-Medical Systems;
- Brain-Machine Interface Systems;
- Interactive and Wearable Computing and Devices;
- Medical Mechatronics;
- Bio-mechatronics and Bio-robotics Systems (B2S);
2. TRACK 2: SMART CITY AND INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS
- Evolving Intelligent Systems;
- Intelligent Industrial Systems;
- Intelligent Internet Systems;
- Intelligent Vehicular Systems & Control;
- Knowledge Acquisition in Intelligent Systems
- Machine Learning;
- Deep Learning;
- Biometrics and Applications;
- Intelligent Transportation Systems;
- Internet of Things;
- Computational Cybernetics;
- Multimedia Processing;
- Pattern Recognition;
- Signal and Systems;
- Image and Video Processing;
- Visual Analytics and Communication
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Wireless and Mobile Communication
- Robotic and Automation
3. TRACK 3: RENEWABLE ENERGY AND POWER ENGINEERING
- Photovoltaic Systems and Solar Energy Engineering;
- Wind Energy Systems;
- Renewable Energy Utilizations;
- New Energy Applications;
- Energy-Saving Technology;
- New Energy Materials and Devices
- Electricity Networks of the Future;
- Energy Storage Technologies and Devices;
- Power and Energy Generation;
- Energy Transmission and Distribution;
- Power Systems and Automation;
- Fault monitoring and Predictive Maintenance;
- Power electronics;
- Power system technology;
- Electrical machinery and control engineering;
- Electrical measurement engineering;
- Electrical theory and new technology;
- High voltage engineering;
- New energy technology;
4. TRACK 3: INTERDISCIPLINARY TOPIC
Paper submission process will be managed by using The EDAS: Editor’s Assistant https://edas.info/ Conference ID: 52651. All the accepted papers resubmitted to The COSITE 2021 conference after revision processes are considered to be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Non-presented Paper PolicyThe committee and IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
IEEE PDF eXpress
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). IEEE PDF eXpress will be available to IEEE COSITE 2021 authors on June 03 to September 26, 2021. Submit final IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to the Conference Record ID: 52651X. The final manuscript (camera ready) deadline is September 26, 2021. The complete information can be found in this link: http://ic-cosite.org/ieee-pdf-express-guidelines
The COSITE 2021 has been approved by IEEE for Technical co-sponsorship with conference record number #52651X Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation at the conference. At least one author of each accepted papers must register for the conference to be included in the program.
All the accepted papers resubmitted to The COSITE 2021 conference after revision processes are considered to be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
IEEE XPLORE – Catalog Part Number:
|Media Type Requested||Part Number||ISBN|
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE GUIDELINES AND PREPARATION
Kindly inform all accepted papers that the presentation will be delivered directly during a parallel session. However, the recording is still required, in case the authors encounter network or other technical problems. Please follow the instruction below:
Due to the COVID-19 situation, The COSITE 2021 is using a virtual conference, which will be held via the Zoom/Google Meet event platform. To prepare for the virtual conference, we ask you to submit a pre-recorded presentation (voice-over PowerPoint) in advance. Each paper will be given 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes for Q&A). At least one author must join the live virtual session to answer questions. Please carefully review the following guidelines and specifications before recording your presentation.
The deadline for all video submissions is October 07, 2021!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECORDING PRESENTATION
The recording should contain a prominent view of the presentation slides along with audio of the presenter. The recording may also contain a small headshot of the presenter. Many presentation software allows recording audio and video directly in the application and can export appropriate video files.
The presentation recording should:
1. Be 10-minute in length
2. Set for HD format (1280 x 720 or other “720p” setting)
3. Use simple (Arial, Calibri) and large (30+) fonts
4. Avoid using hi-res images
5. Have NO embedded videos
6. Saved as MPEG-4 (.mp4) file using the session ID and last name as the file name. For example “1A_Nugroho”
For more information on how to pre-record your presentation, please look at this below.
Follow these instructions to add audio (and optionally video) to your slides.
Follow these instructions to generate a MPEG-4 (.mp4) file from your slides and audio/video.
Alternatively, you can follow this video tutorial which goes through both of these steps. Also, see this video tutorial if you like.
Record your screen (and microphone) while giving the presentation. There are effective and free options to do this on Linux, macOS, and Windows. As a last resort, and only if you are comfortable directly editing video, you can export your slides as images, record an audio track, and combine the two using software like kdenlive, iMovie, or others. Please be sure to review your recorded presentation prior to submission. Once you are happy with the final product, then please upload it to Google Drive. Finally, please send the link of your presentation video to our official email: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: [PAPER_ID]_Video_Presentation_[NAME_OF_PRESENTER]
The deadline to submit your recording presentation is October 07, 2021
Looking forward to welcoming you in Virtual Conference.