All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system:
IEEE COSITE 2021 EDAS submission system or https://ieee-pdf-express.org/External/UsingIEEEPDFeXpress
Notice: Final Manuscript (Camera Ready) Submission Deadline – September 20, 2021
Before submitting your paper(manuscript), please ensure you carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. PAPER SUBMISSION FOR REVIEW
- View the IEEE COSITE 2021 conference tracks in Call for Papers.
- Paper should be written in English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages in A4 Paper size.
- The paper must conform to the standard of IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility (https://ieee-pdf-express.org/External/UsingIEEEPDFeXpress).
- Standard IEEE Xplore PDF templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
- IEEE PDF compliance must be checked through the https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- IEEE PDF eXpress Plus is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility.
- IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site, Conference ID: 52651X
- The submissions which do not meet IEEE Xplore PDF specification will be withdrawn automatically.
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews.
- Full paper must be submitted through EDAS System, please make sure the link followed by the conference code in EDAS: 52651X (https://edas.info/).
- Please contact email@example.com with the questions.
B. FINAL SUBMISSION for ACCEPTED PAPERS
- Ensuring the paper in A4 Paper size conform to standard of IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- Validated and Converted your paper in PDF format to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs through PDF Express Plus with conference ID: 52651
- Submit your papers in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs to IEEE COSITE 2021 through EDAS
- Fill out electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) through EDAS
- Finally, you are requested to full fill registration form through here.
- Check your name spelling, because it will be used for the invitation letter/conference certificate